Teamfight Tactics is getting a patch today that focuses on tuning up certain champions and items for a slightly smoother experience.
Karthus and Kayle are two powerful, expensive champions who are getting hit, while a couple of starting units like Elise and Twisted Fate are getting buffed. None of these changes will dramatically change the way we play Teamfight Tactics, but it might give you the chance to try out some new compositions and heroes.
Items are also getting a few changes, including a big buff to Runaan’s Hurricane. Items are a powerful, but unpredictable, part of Teamfight Tactics, so it makes sense that Riot will want to continually adjust their power along with champions.
Make sure you check these notes before you hop into game, lest you accidentally build a less than ideal composition.
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability...again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.