Teamfight Tactics is getting a brand new item, and with it, more item recipes, in patch 9.18. The Sparring Glove item will be one of the new item components that mix and meld into a new set of things to change the game.
Infinity Edge will also have a new recipe that uses Sparring Gloves and B.F. Sword, while Sword of the Divine is going to get straight-up removed. Also joining the fray is a new Neeko item, that can drop and be placed on a champion. When it’s placed, Neeko’s Help will be consumed and a one-star version of the champion it was placed on will appear on your bench. Swanky!
Hilariously enough, the new Golden Spatula item will be Mittens, an item that turns the unit it’s equipped to into a Yordle. Is this because Teemo wears mittens? We love it.
All of these items are now available on the Public Beta Environment for testing, if anyone wants to get a jump on the new meta.
Check out a list of the new items below:
- +10% Dodge chance
- +10% Crit chance
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- A champion holding Thief’s Gloves can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Thief’s Gloves cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level.
Hand of Justice
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + BF Sword
- Crits deal 200% more damage.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod
- Your abilities can critically strike.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
- On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
- The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Golden Spatula
- Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle
- Recipe: BF Sword + BF Sword
- A champion holding Lord’s Edge can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord’s Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round.
- Recipe: BF Sword + Recurve Bow
- Attacks can’t miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target’s maximum health