If you’ve played Teamfight Tactics in the last week or so, you’ve probably seen enough Assassins and Volibears to last you a lifetime. Thankfully, Riot is doing something about it in TFT’s first weekly patch.
This patch brings with it a few different changes to TFT, but nothing too drastic. The main focus seems to be on bringing the top team comps and units in line with the rest of the game. To do this Riot is nerfing Assassins, but only their three unit bonus, and its nerfing Volibear’s attack speed and armor. Also on the nerf list for this patch is Elementalists whose golem is getting a little less tanky.
On the flip side, both Wild and Sorcerer are getting some pretty big buffs to help them compete with the other comps. Also getting positive changes are units like Ahri, and Rengar, who should make building Wild quite a bit easier.
For a full look at all of the changes in Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B you can look at the patch notes below, or you can get the short version with our Teamfight Tactics patch summary. According to Riot Mort, this patch is set to go live around 4 pm ET.
Critical Strike Damage
- Critical strike damage now stacks additively rather than multiplicatively. Paired with changes to Assassins and Infinity Edge, also in this patch, Assassins will deal around 25% less damage and IE will come out net neutral.
- Critical Strike Damage: 150%/350% ⇒ 125%/350%
- Bonus Ability Power: 35/100 ⇒ 45/100
- Attack Speed per Stack: 8% ⇒ 10%
- Golem HP: 2500 ⇒ 2200
- Ability Damage: 100/175/250 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- 1 Star Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 60
- Health: 600 ⇒ 550
- Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 65
- 1 Star Health: 500 ⇒ 550
- Ability Damage: 300/400/500 ⇒ 300/500/700
- Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 65
- Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.65
- Armor: 35 ⇒ 30
- Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.55
- Trigger Effect Chance: 25% ⇒ 20%
- For the curious, Swordbreaker has a 25% chance and Hush has a 50% chance.
- Critical Strike Damage: 100% ⇒ 150%
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Shield Amount: 300 ⇒ 200
- This was micropatched last week.
- Percent Max Health Damage: 3% ⇒ 5%
- Raptors will now always properly drop a loot box.
- The Guardian trait no longer fades when a guardian dies.
- Redemption will now properly heal 1000HP.
- Guardian Angel will now trigger in all cases.