This is officially the last patch before preseason begins, which means ... it’s another small one. A handful of champions that are in bad or too-good spots are getting tweaks, as usual, but nothing groundbreaking is happening this patch.
We are getting four new skins: Praetorian Graves and Fiddlesticks and Program LeBlanc and Nami. Both sets look great and feature a very tech-y vibe, though the Program skins are sleek and modern looking, whereas the Praetorian skins look like they’re out of the apocalypse.
It’s also worth mentioning that the ranked season ends during this patch. If you’re pining for Victorious Orianna or any of the chromas, you better get your butt to Gold already! There isn’t much time left, so ranked queues are probably going to be a little wild this week. If you’ve already gotten yourself to the rank you want for the season, then you can take a break and kick it in an ARAM to complete some K/DA missions.
You can check out Riot’s full patch notes here and our tl;dr here.
Last-hit assistance removed. W cooldown increased early. R damage decreased early; increased late.
[REM] CHEATER CHEATER :: No longer has 4 last-hit assistance
W - Twilight Shroud
COOLDOWN :: 17/15.5/14/12.5/11 seconds >>> 21/18.5/16/13.5/11 seconds
R - Perfect Execution
BASE DAMAGE :: 100/150/200 >>> 85/150/215
Small improvement to Lunge targeting.
Q - Lunge
PRIORITIES :: Lunge still prioritizes R Vitals then P Vitals, but now prioritizes an R-affected target next even without a Vital to proc
LESSER PRIORITIES :: After the above prioritization, Lunge looks for a low-health champion in range, last-hittable minion in range, champion in range, then nearest unit
Passive - Whisper
ONE :: Jhin’s movement speed bonus on crit is now determined based on his attack speed when the basic attack fires, rather than when it hits
TWO :: If Jhin crits multiple times in a row, his movement speed bonus is now recalculated for each crit, rather than each crit refreshing the duration of the first crit’s bonus
THREE :: Fixed a bug where Jhin was getting an empowered haste off his first Hail of Blades attack (the one that procs it). This is a fix to the fix we released in 8.20 which only corrected the AD conversion portion of this interaction.
FOUR :: Fixed a bug where Jhin was NOT getting an empowered haste off his third Hail of Blades attack
W damage decreased.
W - Distortion
BASE DAMAGE :: 85/125/165/205/245 >>> 75/115/155/195/235
E cooldown decreased; damage increased early.
E - Sapling Toss
DAMAGE :: 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% target’s max health >>> 7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8% target’s max health
COOLDOWN :: 11 seconds >>> 10 seconds
Nunu & Willump
AD increased. Q heal from champs increased.
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE :: 57 >>> 61
Q - Consume
BASE HEAL :: 37.5/60/82.5/105/127.5 (+0.35 ability power)(+5% bonus health) >>> 60/96/132/168/204 (+0.56 ability power)(+8% bonus health)
HEAL VS NON-CHAMPS :: 200% base heal >>> 125% base heal (values unchanged)
Grey health no longer scales with max health but scales harder off AD. W movement speed decreased; scales with lethality instead of AD. E stun scales with lethality instead of rank. R scales with lethality.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS :: Updated!
Passive - Gift of the Drowned Ones
MAXIMUM GREY HEALTH :: 25% max health + 21% per 100 bonus attack damage, up to 50% >>> 80 health + 8 health per 1 bonus attack damage, up to 60% max health
W - Ghostwater Dive
COST :: 75 mana >>> 50 mana
MOVEMENT SPEED :: 60/65/70/75/80% (+4% per 100 bonus attack damage) >>> 40% at all ranks (+1.5% per 1 lethality)
E - Phantom Undertow
COST :: 50 mana >>> 40 mana
STUN :: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds >>> 1.1 seconds at all ranks + 0.1 seconds per 10 lethality
R - Death from Below
[NEW] LETHALITY RATIO :: Execute threshold (and damage done if target isn’t within the threshold) increases by 1.5 per 1 lethality
Q damage increased.
Q - Chomp
BASE DAMAGE :: 20/30/40/50/60 >>> 20/35/50/65/80
RATIO :: 0/0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4 total attack damage >>> 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 total attack damage
Q discharge base damage decreased late; ratio increased. R damage decreased; ratio increased.
Q - Siphon Power
DISCHARGE BASE DAMAGE :: 20/50/80/110/140 >>> 20/45/70/95/120
DISCHARGE RATIO :: 1.0 total attack damage + 0.5 ability power >>> 1.0 total attack damage + 0.55 ability power
R - Chaos Storm
BASE DAMAGE PER TICK :: 150/250/350 >>> 130/210/290
RATIO PER TICK :: 0.7 ability power >>> 0.85 ability power
[UPD] Time Warp Tonic
Potion and biscuit regen is front-loaded but no longer extended. No longer affects elixirs.
[NEW] CHUGGING :: Consuming a potion or biscuit grants 50% of its health and/or mana restoration immediately but prevents that consumable from being used again until the effect ends. Health/mana per tick is then reduced by half for the effect’s regular duration.
[REM] SIPPING :: Potions, biscuits, and elixirs no longer last 20% longer
SUGAR RUSH :: You still gain 5% movement speed while under the effect of a potion or biscuit
[REM] BOTTLE SERVICE :: Time Warp Tonic no longer affects elixirs
- Kennen no longer stops moving after casting W - Electrical Surge
- LeBlanc is no longer missing VFX and SFX during Q - Sigil of Malice
- Shaco boxes and Azir soliders no longer play their respective champion’s death audio instead of their own
- Twisted Fate’s E - Stacked Deck no longer breaks if TF uses the empowered attack on a Teemo shroom
- Passive SFX are no longer missing when Ravenborn LeBlanc comes out of stealth.
- SFX for Star Guardian Soraka have been restored
- SFX have been restored for Count Kledula’s Q - Bear Trap on a Rope
- Trick or Treat Ekko’s joke bat now remains a consistent size throughout the duration of the emote
- Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger no longer has redundant death SFX
- Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger is no longer missing dance SFX
- Reconnecting during homeguard as a Star Guardian skin no longer causes SFX to linger
- Officer Vi’s baton no longer flies up out of place at the start of the animation
- Star Guardian and Pool Party Lulu’s R - Wild Growth VFX no longer clip on elevated terrain.
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released this patch.
- Program Nami
- Program LeBlanc
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks
- Praetorian Graves
- Victorious Orianna
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Victorious Orianna (Amber)
- Victorious Orianna (Peridot)
- Program Nami (Ruby)
- Program Nami (Amethyst)
- Program Nami (Obsidian)
- Program Nami (Pearl)
- Program Nami (Rose Quartz)
- Program LeBlanc (Ruby)
- Program LeBlanc (Sapphire)
- Program LeBlanc (Rose Quartz)
- Program LeBlanc (Obsidian)
- Program LeBlanc (Rainbow)
- Program LeBlanc (Emerald)
- Praetorian Graves (Ruby)
- Praetorian Graves (Citrine)
- Praetorian Graves (Sapphire)
- Praetorian Graves (Rose Quartz)
- Praetorian Graves (Obsidian)
- Praetorian Graves (Pearl)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Ruby)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Obsidian)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Citrine)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Pearl)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Rose Quartz)
- Praetorian Fiddlesticks (Tanzanite)