Patch 7.15 finally updates Urgot into the disgusting juggernaut he’s meant to be! There’s also a lot of balance updates, so let’s dive right in.
Notably, Cho’Gath is getting nerfs after doing disgustingly well in patch 7.14. His Vorpal Spikes changes were launched just a bit too strong. In addition, Zac is also getting a long-awaited nerf, so you won’t have to see him getting banned in every single draft game you play.
The ranged slow was removed from Duskblade of Draktharr after a fairly broken release week, so AD carries probably won’t be rushing the item anymore.
Also, are those ... Nasus buffs I’m seeing on the horizon? Remind me to not pick a squishy champ for the next few patches.
Urgot, The Dreadnought, will be updated with the launch of patch 7.15!
Passive AP Ratio up, W cooldown reduced.
Passive - Twin Disciplines
RATIO :: 0.65 ability power >>> 0.75 ability power
W - Twilight Shroud
COOLDOWN :: 20 seconds >>> 18 seconds
Late-game soldier damage up.
W - Arise!
SOLDIER STAB DAMAGE :: 50-170 (at levels 1-18) >>> 50-195 (at levels 1-18)
E base damage and % health damage decreased.
E - Vorpal Spikes
DAMAGE :: 20/35/50/65/80 >>> 20/30/40/50/60
RATIO :: 4% target’s maximum health >>> 3% target’s maximum health
E now increases magic resistance as Dr. Mundo takes magic damage.
E - Masochism
[NEW] NO PAIN NO GAIN :: Taking magic damage or paying a health cost increases Dr. Mundo’s magic resistance by 2% (stacks up to 3/6/9/12/15 times)
E cooldown reduced at early levels.
E - Phase Dive
COOLDOWN :: 11/10/9/8/7 seconds >>> 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds
Base attack damage decreased.
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE :: 50.5 >>> 47
Q cooldown reduced at early ranks.
Q - Mystic Shot
COOLDOWN :: 6.5/6/5.5/5/4.5 seconds >>> 5.5/5.25/5/4.75/4.5 seconds
Passive damage up.
Passive - Trial by Fire
DAMAGE :: 30-200 (at levels 1-18) >>> 45-215 (at levels 1-18)
Base attack speed decreased. R cooldown decreased at earlier ranks.
BASE ATTACK SPEED :: 0.651 >>> 0.625
R - Explosive Cask
COOLDOWN :: 100/90/80 seconds >>> 120/100/80 seconds
Ult cooldown reduced at early ranks.
R - Transcendent Blades
COOLDOWN :: 110/85/60 seconds >>> 100/80/60 seconds
W cooldown reduced.
Q - Switcheroo!
BUGFIX :: Runaan’s Hurricane bolts now properly deal Fishbones’s bonus attack damage to their primary targets
W - Zap!
COOLDOWN :: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds >>> 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
Ultimate bonus AD ratio increased. Duskblade now appropriately interacts with Kayn’s abilities.
R - Umbral Trespass
RATIO :: 1.1 bonus attack damage >>> 1.5 bonus attack damage (Darkin form loses this ratio in favor of an enemy max health ratio, so is unaffected)>
- Fixed a bug where R - Umbral Trespass wasn’t making Kayn ‘unseen’ for Duskblade of Draktharr’s Nightstalker proc
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Assassin's passive wasn’t amplifying damage-over-time (ex. Deathfire Touch) or proc (ex. Duskblade of Draktharr) effects
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Assassin's passive triggered against Fiora's W - Riposte, Pantheon’s W - Aegis Protection, and Shen's W - Spirit's Refuge even though there's no damage to amplify
- Fixed a bug where Kled's Q - Bear Trap on a Rope ended Kayn’s R - Umbral Trespass early.
- Fixed a bug where Kayn could cast R - Umbral Trespass on an enemy he attempted to damage when all of the damage was absorbed by a shield
Mana per level and base attack damage increased.
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE :: 50.536 >>> 53
MANA PER LEVEL :: 50 >>> 60
Q cooldown reduced at early levels, if W hits an ally when going out, the incoming shield will is doubled for all allies and Lux herself.
Q - Light Binding
COOLDOWN :: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds >>> 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 seconds
W - Prismatic Barrier
[NEW] SHIELD ME ONCE :: Hitting an ally with Prismatic Barrier as it’s going out doubles the shield granted when it’s coming back
Q cooldown reduced.
We’re improving Aqua Prison’s uptime to bring Nami’s double bubble fantasy closer to an achievable reality.
Q - Aqua Prison
COOLDOWN :: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds >>> 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
E now shreds percent armor instead of a flat value. Q cooldown is halved during R.
E - Spirit Fire
ARMOR REDUCTION :: 15/20/25/30/35 flat armor reduction >>> 15/20/25/30/35 percent armor reduction
R - Fury of the Sands
[NEW] SPEEDY SAND :: While Nasus is empowered, Siphoning Strike’s cooldown is reduced by 50%
Q early damage up, ult cooldown reduced at ranks 1 and 2.
Q - Dredge Line
BASE DAMAGE :: 60/105/150/195/240 >>> 80/120/160/200/240
R - Depth Charge
COOLDOWN :: 140/110/80 seconds >>> 120/100/80 seconds
E now scales with total AD. Base armor increased.
BASE ARMOR :: 27.6 >>> 29
E - Flame Breath
[NEW] MISSILE RATIO :: 0.3 total attack damage
[NEW] SCORCHED EARTH RATIO :: 0.1 total attack damage per tick
DRAGON FORM BASE IMPACT DAMAGE :: 100-200 (at levels 1-18) >>> 100-160 (at levels 1-18)
Q particles more clear, especially for colorblind players. R now grants stats faster.
Q - Poison Trail
[NEW] CLARITY :: Poison Trail’s opacity has been adjusted for colorblind mode and various skins. Riot Singed’s Poison Trail visuals now properly change color when colorblind mode is activated.
R - Insanity Potion
[NEW] CHUG CHUG CHUG :: Singed now correctly receives stats instantly, as opposed to sometimes having up to 0.25 seconds delay.
Q damage increased.
Q - Boomerang Blade
BASE DAMAGE :: 25/45/65/85/105 >>> 55/75/95/115/135
Movement speed increased.
MOVEMENT SPEED :: 330 >>> 335
W slow increased, R base damage at later levels increased.
W - Eye of Destruction
SLOW :: 10% >>> 25% (center zone slow unchanged at 60/65/70/75/80%)
R - Rite of the Arcane
BASE DAMAGE :: 200/230/260 >>> 200/240/280 reminder: Xerath gets more charges per level)
Q cost and cooldown increased. W base damage decreased.
Q - Stretching Strikes
COST :: 4% >>> 8% current health
COOLDOWN :: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds >>> 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
W - Unstable Matter
DAMAGE :: 30/45/60/75/90 >>> 15/30/45/60/75
W cooldown reduced.
W - Satchel Charge
COOLDOWN :: 26/24/22/20/18 seconds >>> 24/21/18/15/12 seconds
Mid-Patch 7.14 Updates
These changes were made partway through last patch. Just postin’ em here for visibility.
BASE HEALTH :: 610 >>> 580
HEALTH GROWTH :: 90 >>> 85
INSANITY POTION COOLDOWN :: 100 seconds at all ranks >>> 120/110/100 seconds
BASE HEALTH :: 575 >>> 535
HEALTH GROWTH :: 90 >>> 85
MOVEMENT SPEED :: 350 >>> 345
Adaptive damage reduction increased.
DAMAGE REDUCTION :: Damage taken from repeated instances of a spell or effect is reduced by ||| 15% >>> 20%
Duskblade of Draktharr
Nightstalker proc damage down; ranged proc no longer slows.
INITIAL PATCH 7.14 DAMAGE :: 105-360 (at levels 1-18)
UPDATED PATCH 7.14 DAMAGE :: 55-360 (at levels 1-18)
PATCH 7.15 DAMAGE :: 65-320 (at levels 1-18) for melee champions, 45-300 (at levels 1-18) for ranged champions
[REMOVED] RANGED SLOW :: Ranged Nightstalker procs no longer slow the target
The baseline stats on Knight’s Vow make it a tad too effective when champions aren’t taking advantage of its partner bonuses. We’re taking its health down a notch.
HEALTH :: 400 >>> 350
This little easter egg has been in the client for a while, and now we're sharing the secret with everyone! /me is excited.
HAVE FUN :: Starting a message with “/me” adds your summoner name to the front of the message and makes it look like a notification rather than a chat message. Use it to talk about yourself in the third person in pre-game lobbies, Clubs chat, and direct conversations.
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO USE THAT :: “/me” doesn’t work in champion select or in-game chat
Players can now ping any item, not just active items!
For the player who has everything but 1-click access to attack moves
CUSTOMIZATION :: We’ve added a toggle that adds attack-move commands to left clicks. You can still left click on HUD elements (ex. the item shop), but will issue attack-move commands to the target location beneath the HUD.
OVERRIDE :: While this toggle is active, use SHIFT+Left Click to interact normally with the HUD without attack-moving in the process.
Rotating Game Mode
Claim the incredible power of Ascension to conquer the Crystal Scar of Shurima. Ascension is now live from 7/28/17 12:00 PT - 8/1/17 04:00 PT and 8/4/17 12:00 PT - 8/8/17 04:00 PT.
Go 5v5 to claim the incredible power of Ascension by taking down Ancient Ascendant Xerath. Use Ascension to conquer the Crystal Scar of Shurima.
- First team to reach 200 points wins. Score:
- 1 point for champion kills.
- 3 points for capturing a Shuriman relic.
- 5 points for landing the killing blow on an Ascended champion.
- 2 points for each kill you acquire while Ascended.
Go forth. Conquer. Ascend.
- Thresh's E - Flay no longer leaves enemies stunned for a brief moment after displacing them
- Inhibitors now accurately display the 20 Armor they have
- Champ Mastery level up notifications no longer pop over the Honor vote
- Fixed a bug where key fragment notifications would occasionally fail to pop
- Cassiopeia now correctly plays her spell effort voiceover
- Spirit Fire Brand’s Passive - Blaze, E - Conflagration, and R - Pyroclasm no longer have higher volume levels compared to his classic skin.
- Snow Day Bard’s W - Caretaker’s Shrine no longer has a higher volume level compared to his classic skin.
- Singed’s corpse no longer triggers his Passive - Noxious Slipstream. Because, you know, he’s dead.
- Fixed a bug where - if Kindred used Q - Dance of Arrows to jump over a wall, the cast range of E - Mounting Dread would be permanently increased.
- Sweeping a ward no longer plays the sound effects to Heimerdinger’s E - CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade when he is in the game.
- Heimerdinger’s R - Upgraded!!! W - Hextech Micro-Rockets now correctly do reduced damage after the first hit to Baron Nashor.
- Heimerdinger’s RE - CH-3X Lighting Grenade no longer has the old AP ratio of 60% for the second and third bounces.
- Fixed a bug where Zac could channel E - Elastic Slingshot while under hard crowd control effects if he used it right before they were applied.
- Aatrox no longer spams encounter voiceover when moving near Tryndamere.
- Dynasty Ahri finally saw a doctor and no longer has a disjointed elbow.
- Headhunter Caitlyn’s W - Yordle Snap Traps are no longer less clear in brush compared to her other skins.
- VFX during Headhunter Caitlyn’s recall no longer disappear when losing and regaining vision.
- Winter Wonder Karma’s W - Inspire and RE - Defiance have been better differentiated from Winter Wonder Lulu’s E - Help, Pix! have been better differentiated.
- Slayer Pantheon's R - Grand Skyfall SFX are no longer delayed from enemy perspective.
- Primetime Draven’s Q - Spinning Axe no longer uses Pool Party Daven’s SFX.
- Red Riding/Sweetheart Annie’s R - Tibbers now use appropriate fire SFX when spawned.
- Full Metal Jayce’s W - Hyper Charge custom VFX have been restored.
- Dawnbringer Riven no longer causes other Rivens in the same game to steal W - Ki Burst SFX.
- Pulsefire Ezreal’s W - Essence Flux on-hit SFX have been restored.
- The on-hit SFX volume for Pulsefire Ezreal’s R - Trueshot Barrage has been turned up to be equivalent to all other Ezreal skins.
- Winter Wonder Orianna’s recall poros have been dusted off and now use updated textures.
- Audio has been restored for Special Weapon Zac’s recall.
- Master Chef Tahm Kench’s no longer clips through his body during several animations.
- Corporate Mundo’s laugh VO is once again synchronized with the animation.
- Wildfire Zyra’s crown no longer stretches during several animations.
- Pieces of Heartseeker Quinn’s bracer no longer disappear during her laugh animation.
- Mundo Mundo/TPA Mundo no longer have visible seams on their models on low settings.
- Mecha Malphite no longer has visible seams on his model.
- Reattached a penguin’s leg in Snow Day Bard’s recall and joke!
- Soulhunter Kayn’s orb particles during his P - The Darkin Scythe are now more visible.
- Star Guardian Jinx’s weapon glow VFX now follow Shiro and Kuro during all animations.
- Star Guardian Jinx’s hair no longer transitions improperly during her homeguard animation.
- Purple overlay no longer hides Malzahar’s skins when his Passive - Void Shift is active.
- Parts of Prehistoric Cho’Gath’s head armor no longer stretches during his dance animation.
- Headmistress Fiora once again has SFX during her joke animation.
- Pool Party Fiora’s audio no longer desyncs when losing and regaining vision during recall, joke and taunt animations.
- Re-added audio for SKT T1 Ekko’s recall.
- Fixed a bug where several ward skin health bars were too high or low.
The following skins will be released during patch 7.15:
- Omega Squad Fizz
- Omega Squad Tristana
- Omega Squad Twitch
- Omega Squad Veigar