It’s been two weeks, so it’s time for the newest League of Legends patch! This one’s a little more anticipated as usual, as it comes with the release of the updated Galio. For a refresher, here’s a look at his new kit. We’ll have a full how-to guide with suggested builds and strategies some time over the next few days.
Galio’s not the only new addition to this patch -- there’s some more tinkering to Aatrox, continued adjustments to the AD Carry position and more.
Galio, the Colossus, will be updated with the launch of patch 7.6!
Passive - Blood Well
NOT ACTUALLY DRAVEN :: Aatrox’s full Blood Well buff is now “Hellbent”, not “Blood Rush”
THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM :: On reviving from his passive, Aatrox now has a full Blood Well
WAIT FOR IT :: Aatrox now no longer loses his third hit from Blood Price/Thirst after reviving
DARK BUT NOT MYSTERIOUS :: Aatrox’s passive tooltips rewritten for clarity
Mid-patch 7.5 update
BASE HEALTH :: 537.8 >>> 580
DARK FLIGHT COOLDOWN :: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds >>> 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 seconds
BLOOD PRICE BASE DAMAGE :: 30/60/90/120/150 >>> 45/80/115/150/185
R - Feast
BONUS HEALTH :: 80/110/140 per stack >>> 80/120/160 per stack
MINION/SMALL MONSTER CAP :: 5 stacks >>> 6 stacks
Q - Terrify
CAST RANGE :: 525 >>> 575
W - Drain
[NEW] I CAN CAST IT TWICE?! :: If Drain’s target dies before the channel completes, the remaining duration is applied as cooldown reduction
HEALTH REGEN (MINI) :: 2.5 >>> 4.5 health per 5 seconds
HEALTH REGEN GROWTH STAT (MINI) :: 0.5 >>> 1.75 health per 5 seconds
HEALTH REGEN (MEGA) :: 6.5 >>> 4.5 health per 5 seconds
HEALTH REGEN GROWTH STAT (MEGA) :: 3 >>> 1.75 health per 5 seconds
Mega E - Crunch
BUFF-FIX :: Mega Gnar can now queue another spell during <strong>E - Crunch</strong>’s cast time
Q - Double Up
DAMAGE :: 20/35/50/65/80 >>> 20/40/60/80/100
RATIO :: 0.85 total attack damage >>> 1.0 total attack damage
NOW WE’RE PLAYING WITH POWER :: Cast range now adjusts based on Miss Fortune’s attack range (ex. Rapidfire Cannon)
HAIR TRIGGER :: Miss Fortune no longer briefly pauses after casting Double Up
E - Make it Rain
HAIR TRIGGER :: Miss Fortune no longer briefly pauses after casting Make it Rain
E - Command: Protect
STAY! :: If an ally dies while holding the Ball, it now drops in place rather than returning to Orianna
W - Heightened Senses
BONUS ATTACK SPEED :: 20/25/30/35/40% on Harrier proc >>> 20/35/50/65/80% on Harrier proc
R - Behind Enemy Lines
SKYSTRIKE DAMAGE :: 100% total attack damage >>> 40% total attack damage
[NEW] CATCH THE PIGEON :: After putting at least one point in Behind Enemy Lines, Quinn respawns as Valor after deaths for the rest of the game
Q - Piercing Arrow
COOLDOWN REFUND ON BLIGHT PROC :: 4 seconds, scaling down with cooldown reduction >>> 4 seconds
Lux VO Expansion
We’ve added a bunch of new lines to Lux’s existing voiceover. She’s now got about four times as much to say, including many champion-specific interactions!
Magic Damage Shield UI
Real quick: we’re slightly changing the color health bars use to represent magic damage shields (Morgana, Camille, and now Galio!)
SUSTAIN BONUS :: Grants 1-50% lifesteal (at levels 1-18) >>> Restores health equal to 3-40% total attack damage (at levels 1-18)
CRITICAL HEAL :: If the attack that procs Warlord’s Bloodlust critically strikes, the heal crits as well (further increased by crit damage modifiers, ex. Infinity Edge)
MAGIC RESIST :: 15/20/26/29/30 (at levels 1/4/8/9/10) >>> 10/15/18/19/20 (at levels 1/3/5/7/8), matching Blue Sentinel’s armor
In-Game Options Menu
COMFORTABLE SIZE :: The Options menu has been significantly reduced in size at larger than 1200 vertical resolution (smaller size reductions at smaller screen resolutions)
CONVENIENT POSITIONING :: The Options menu can now be click-and-dragged from any empty spot, not just the title bar
Rotating Game Modes
Attack. Defend. Repeat. Nexus Siege blasts back into rotation from 3/24/17 12:00 PT - 3/28/17 04:00 PT and 3/31/17 12:00 PT - 4/4/17 04:00 PT.
League Client Update
- We've improved the performance of the chat module in champ select, eliminating bugs that were causing lock-ups.
- When using Low-Spec Mode, mastery pages should now work more smoothly in both champ select and the collection.
- We rebuilt the ready-check process to improve stability and responsiveness.
- Interactions with the champ select grid are now smoother—including hover, click, and open/close actions.
- Clicking on the summoner name of "recently played with" players in the "Add Friend" interface will now take you to their profile.
- You can now right-click friends in the conversation chat panel to invite them to your game, view their profile, or spectate their match.
- Fixed a bug causing Viktor’s R - Chaos Storm to fizzle on death
- When Yorick’s Q - Last Rites -empowered basic attack crits, the basic attack portion of the damage is now properly modified, rather than the bonus damage
- The self-bleed effect from Death’s Dance no longer interrupts Recall
- Knight's Vow’s healing now properly interacts with Forbidden Idol
- Illaoi can no longer spam W - Harsh Lesson to ignore the cast time of E - Test of Spirit
- LeBlanc’s Mimic’d R - Shadow of the Rose cooldown no longer resets when LeBlanc casts R - Mimic if she died between casting Shadow of the Rose and casting Mimic
- Dr. Mundo’sW - Burning Agony</strong> VFX no longer stutter when he turns
- Anivia’s Q - Flash Frost slow no longer overrides her R - Glacial Storm slow (giving movement speed back to affected enemies)
- Attack-moving during Vladimir’s E - Tides of Blood no longer causes it to immediately release
- Fixed a bug where Fizz's R - Chum of the Waters wouldn't slow enemies properly when the shark erupted
- Fixed some interactions causing abilities to do weird things if cast at the same time a spell shield on the user was popped
- Ivern no longer gains vision of both wolf camps on Twisted Treeline when freeing one of them or the other. Too friendly, Ivern.
- If a teammate becomes invisible or camouflaged while hidden from you by Nocturne's R - Paranoia, you now still properly gain vision of them if they enter your reduced vision radius before Paranoia ends
- Enemies affected by Ahri's W - Charm during a dash are no longer still able to cast spells during the dash
- Using W - Riposte while Banshee’s Veil is active no longer causes it to visually go on cooldown in Fiora’s inventory (or to visually fizzle, then instantly reappear)
- SKT T1 Alistar no longer slides around during Passive - Triumphant Roar’s animation
- SKT T1 Alistar’s recall animation audio is no longer bullishly loud
- Blood Moon Jhin no longer uses Base Jhin’s critical strike VFX
- Technically not a bugfix:Made colorblind readability improvements to Blood Moon Twisted Fate’sW - Pick A Card
- Technically not a bugfix: Arcade Corki’s E - Gatling Gun VFX have been toned down to be less overwhelming
- Technically not a bugfix: Arcade Corki’s R - Missile Barrage VFX have been updated to be more recognizable
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released in patch 7.6:
- Moo Cow Alistar
- Superhero Kennen
The following chromas will be released in patch 7.6:
- Dino Gnar
- Moo Cow Alistar
- Surprise Party Amumu