We’re moving along in the League of Legends Season 7 patch cycle, with the third patch of the season (7.3) arriving Wednesday. This one’s focused more on pro play than previous patches, with nerfs for the “Three OPs” (Camille, Rengar, LeBlanc) and a few other champions who have been ever-present across most regions (Jayce, Kha’Zix, Malzahar, Zyra). There are also some buffs for Vladimir and Tristana, because why not!
Q - Precision Protocol
EMPOWERED CAST BONUS DAMAGE :: 100% >>> 80%
W - Tactical Sweep
OUTER SWEEP SLOW DECAY :: Now decays fully to 0% over the duration
SLOW :: 90% >>> 80%
E - Hookshot
COST :: 50 mana >>> 70 mana
STUN DURATION :: 1 second >>> 0.75 seconds
[NEW] ATTACK SPEED :: Now only granted if Camille hits an enemy champion
R - The Hextech Ultimatum
AFTER DEATH DURATION :: No longer persists for its full remaining duration after Camille dies. Now dissipates within 1 second after Camille dies.
R - Daisy!
[REMOVED] HEALTH REGENERATION :: Daisy no longer regenerates 3% maximum health per second while out of combat
ARMOR AND MAGIC RESIST :: 20/60/120 >>> 15/40/90
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY :: Daisy will no longer start attacking the ground and teleporting out of control
INVISIBLE DAISIES :: Daisy will no longer become invisible in rare circumstances
Q - To the Skies!
DAMAGE :: 40/80/120/160/200/240 >>> 35/70/105/140/175/210
E - Thundering Blow
COST :: 40 mana >>> 55 mana
R - Mercury Hammer
HAMMER STANCE BONUS DAMAGE RATIO :: 0.4 bonus attack damage >>> 0.25 bonus attack damage
Q - Taste Their Fear
RATIO :: 1.4 bonus attack damage >>> 1.2 bonus attack damage
EVOLVED CLAWS COOLDOWN REFUND :: 60% on isolated targets >>> 45% on isolated targets
Passive - Sigil of Malice
DAMAGE (LV 1-6) :: 40/55/70/85/100/115 >>> 30/40/50/60/70/80
DAMAGE (LV 7-13) :: 130/155/170/180/190/200/210 >>> 90/100/120/140/160/180/200
DAMAGE (LV 14-18) :: 220/240/260/280/300 (unchanged)
W - Void Swarm
VOIDLING SPAWN TIME :: On-cast >>> 0.35 seconds after cast (matching the animation)
[NEW] COOLDOWN BETWEEN CASTS :: 1 second
[NEW] WAIT FOR ME :: Past 600 distance, Voidlings move 10% more slowly for every 100 additional distance farther they are from Malzahar
Q - Savagery
DASH DISTANCE :: 200 >>> 150
W - Battle Roar
[REMOVED] BATTLE MEOW :: Empowered cast no longer gives crowd control immunity for 1.5 seconds
R - Thrill of the Hunt
CAMOUFLAGE DURATION :: 14/22/30 seconds >>> 12/16/20 seconds
Q - Rapid Fire
DURATION :: 5 seconds >>> 7 seconds
MOVEMENT SPEED :: 345 >>> 340
BASE ATTACK SPEED :: 0.644 >>> 0.625
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE :: 52 >>> 55
BASIC ATTACK MISSILE SPEED :: 1400 >>> 1600
Q - Transfusion
RATIO :: 0.55 ability power >>> 0.6 ability power
DAMAGE :: 75/90/105/120/135 >>> 80/100/120/140/160
CRIMSON RUSH BONUS DAMAGE :: 100% >>> 85%
PLANT STUFF :: Removed a rule that told Thornspitters and Vine Lashers to always target nearby enemy champions on-spawn instead of the closest enemy unit, even if the ability that spawned them didn’t hit a champion
Q - Deadly Spines
COST :: 60 mana >>> 70 mana
League Client Update
[NEW] SICK (CPU) GAINS :: Enabling Low-Spec mode now automatically closes the client once you've made it through champ select, letting your machine focus on the match at hand. Low-Spec mode will take a few extra seconds to get to the end-of-game screen - that’s because the client has to start itself back up.
[NEW] PATRIOTIC FLAGS HELL YEAH :: We’ve added animated banners to the lobby. They are extra flappy and windblown, the way banners should be. We'll keep shipping more visual upgrades over the next few patches while making sure we’re not sacrificing performance.
[NEW] END-OF-GAME RIGHT CLICK GOODIES :: You can now right-click on others' names on the end of game screen to add them as a friend, block them, or view their profile.
[NEW] TREMENDOUS NEWS :: The “NEWS” tab is now live in the updated client. This will act as a hub for players to catch up on the latest League news, community creations, and miserably long roundtable videos from within the client.
- Fixed a bug preventing champ select chat from automatically scrolling down as new messages arrived
- Fixed a bug where pasting a really long URL into chat extended the chat window over the friends list
- Fixed a bug causing the main window to highlight in the task bar instead of the chat window when you received a message in pop out chat
- We made some various changes to the chat message window to make it easier to read, including adding a gradient behind active messages and adding summoner icons beside your friends' names.
- Last patch we began allowing your conversation with your friends to follow you from the lobby into champ select (and back out if someone dodged). This message history is visible only to your party (not to new players that join in champ select). This isn't a bug—we just don't want you to lose track of your conversation.
Practice Tool will be rolling out region-by-region on the updated client later during patch 7.3!
Rotating Game Modes
The Hunt of the Blood Moon looms into rotation from 2/10/17 - 2/14/17 and 2/17/17 - 2/21/17. Sacrifice Spirits, Demon Heralds, and enemy champions to gain points and the Demon Brand buff, which turns you invisible to hunt down your enemies.
Only 20 of the most vicious champions are available for the Hunt (10 of which will be lurking in the Free to Play rotation).
- Warwick no longer displaces enemy champions and epic monsters with Q - Jaws of the Beast
- Fixed a bug where, if Quinn canceled a basic attack against a target marked byPassive - Harrier and quickly attacked again afterward, Harrier didn’t deal bonus physical damage
- Fixed a bug where the active of Mikael’s Crucible’s was instantly cleansing incoming CC during the slow immunity
- Selling or Undoing the purchase of Duskblade of Drakthaar now correctly removes the Nightstalker passive
- Fixed a bug where entering stealth with Q - Ambush was causing Twitch to stop attacking when Taunted
- Gnar no longer instantly kills champions when E - Hopping from one corner of Camille’s R - The Hextech Ultimatum to another
- Minion spawns can no longer be blocked with Zz’Rot Portal
- Fixed a bug where Gangplank could critically strike structures directly after cancelling an attack on an E - Powder Keg
- Kled’s W - Violent Tendencies no longer activates when used on plants or when Kled cancels his basic attack
- Challenging Smite no longer incorrectly states that it grants vision of stealthed champions
- Clones now copy the ‘linked’ indicator VFX of Zeke’s Harbinger
- Red Brambleback no longer hits the air instead of the ground during his two-handed strike
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s E - Shifting Sands was missing on-hit particles upon killing an enemy unit
- Azir now correctly has a shadow during his death animation
- Fixed a bug where gunshot audio of various champion attacks wasn’t playing in Spectator or Replays
- Made the Mark of the Elder Dragon buff visuals more consistent on lower graphical settings
- Krug splitting audio is no longer audible through Fog of War
- Gangplank’s Q - Parrley visual effects no longer stick around for too long
- Fixed a bug on most of Kennen’s skins where the on-hit particles for his basic attack were not properly appearing
- Kha’Zix’s dance VO now loops more consistently
- Deep Sea Nami’s head fin no longer bends into her shoulder
- Made Warring Kingdom Xin Zhao’s Q - Three Talon Strike more color-blind friendly
- Fixed a bug where Elementalist Lux’s E - Lucent Singularity had no particles for its inner orb
- Removed a frame of Battle Boss Blitzcrank’s idle animation from the end of his recall animation
- Fixed a bug where Boom Boom Blitzcrank’s golden buckle was stretching severely during his death and R - Static Field animations
- Fixed a few bugs where some skins were stealing visual and audio effects from other skins of the same champion when both were in the same match together
- Champions affected by Star Guardian Lulu’s W - Whimsy now correctly display their champion name as “Blob” in the chat
- Arcade Sona’s W - Aria of Perseverance shield particles now correctly disappear when the shield is broken
- Fixed a bug where Pulsefire Ezreal’s flying animation stopped, but the audio didn’t
- SSW Talon’s W - Rake blades no longer look like Talon’s normal blades on the return trip for everyone else but him
The following skins will be released during patch 7.3:
- Blood Moon Diana
- Blood Moon Jhin
- Blood Moon Talon
- Blood Moon Twisted Fate