Masteries are being shuffled around a bit for the upcoming League of Legends preseason, but it’s nothing too huge. There are some new masteries in each tree, including one new keystone mastery, and some of the old ones have been changed.
You’ll definitely want to know the differences before you run off to start your games next week! Let’s go by tree-by-tree and go over the changes:
- Fresh Blood: "Your first basic attack against a champion deals an additional 10 + 1 per level damage (6 second cooldown)"
- Battle Trance: "Gain up to 5% increased damage over 5 seconds when in combat with enemy Champions”
- Double Edged Sword: Increased damage dealt to 5% and increased damage recieved to 2.5%.
- Oppressor: Removed and replaced with Double Edged Sword.
- Bounty Hunter: Effect increased from 1% to 1.5%.
- Fervor of Battle: Stacks now last for 6 seconds (instead of 4) and you can only have 8 stacks max (instead of 10.) No longer gives bonus physical damage, instead increases your AD by 1-6 per stack.
- Greenfather’s Gift: "Stepping into brush causes your next damaging attack or ability to deal 3% of your target's current health as bonus magic damage (9s Cooldown)"
- Precision: No longer grants 3 + .03 (per level) Armor Penetration. Now gives 1.7 Lethality per point put into the skill.
- Siegemaster: "Gain 8 Armor and Magic Resistance when near an allied tower"
- Fearless: "Gain 10% +2 per level bonus Armor and Magic Resist when damaged by an enemy champion for 2 seconds (9s Cooldown)"
- Courage of the Colossus: "Gain a shield for 10+ 10 per level + 7% of your maximum health for each nearby enemy champion for 4 seconds after hitting an enemy champion with hard CC (30 second cooldown)"
Strength of the Ages: Removed and replaced with Courage of the Colossus.
These masteries are on the Public Beta Environment now and they should go live in the next patch. Remember that last time that masteries were changed, all pages were reset, so that is likely to happen again.