We are over half way through 2018’s first LCS split and EU is starting to look a little familiar with G2 and Fnatic tied with Team Vitality for first place, while NA is settling into its new normal with Echo Fox sitting comfortably at the top of the league.
With Fnatic and G2 Esports back at the top of their game, this week was the perfect time for the two to meet and lucky for us they will do exactly that. In the second to last match on Saturday, Europe’s two titans will face off to see which one gets the honor of holding on to first place.
Meanwhile in NA, the match of week has some slightly different stakes. For the last several weeks, Clutch Gaming have looked like one of the league’s stronger teams, battling through difficult opponents and reaching third place with a 6-5 record. In this week’s final game, however, they will have to take on Cloud9 who will test just how good Clutch really is.
Each of this weekend’s matches can be seen on Riot’s Twitch channel, as well as on YouTube and lolesports.com.
Friday, Feb. 23
- Unicorns of Love vs Splyce
- ROCCAT vs G2 Esports
- Fnatic vs H2K
- Team Vitality vs Giants
- FC Schalke 04 vs Misfits Gaming
NA LCS Academy
- Counter Logic Gaming Academy vs Clutch Gaming Academy
- TSM Academy vs Echo Fox Academy
- Team Liquid Academy vs FlyQuest Academy
- 100 Thieves Academy vs Cloud9 Academy
- Golden Guardians Academy vs OpTic Gaming Academy
Saturday, Feb. 24
- ROCCAT vs Unicorns of Love
- Giants vs H2K
- FC Schalke 04 vs Splyce
- G2 Esports vs Fnatic
- Misfits Gaming vs Team Vitality
- 100 Thieves vs Cloud9
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Clutch Gaming
- TSM vs Echo Fox
- Golden Guardians vs OpTic Gaming
- Team Liquid vs FlyQuest
Sunday, Feb. 24
- OpTic Gaming vs TSM
- FlyQuest vs 100 Thieves
- Echo Fox vs Team Liquid
- Count Logic Gaming vs Golden Guardians
- Cloud9 vs Clutch Gaming