For the first time in almost four weeks, the NA LCS appears to make some kind of sense again. Not the kind we expected at the beginning of the split, but at least a few teams seem to be winning consistently.
At the top of the pile is Team Liquid and 100 Thieves, tied for first place with a record of 8-4. These two teams also happen to open up this weekend’s play in the NA LCS with the first game of the week on Saturday. Saturday continues to deliver interesting matches as FlyQuest, currently tied for third place, take on the red-hot OpTic Gaming who have looked like one of the league’s most impressive teams for the last several weeks. Finally, on Sunday, we’ll get a combination of these two matches as Team Liquid takes on FlyQuest in the first game of the day.
Saturday, August 4
- Team Liquid vs 100 Thieves, 5 p.m. ET
- Cloud9 vs Clutch Gaming, 6 p.m. ET
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Echo Fox, 7 p.m. ET
- OpTic Gaming vs FlyQuest, 8 p.m. ET
- TSM vs Golden Guardians, 9 p.m. ET
Sunday, August 5
- Team Liquid vs FlyQuest, 3 p.m. ET
- Cloud9 vs Counter Logic Gaming, 4 p.m. ET
- Echo Fox vs TSM, 5 p.m. ET
- 100 Thieves vs Golden Guardians, 6 p.m. ET
- Clutch Gaming vs OpTic Gaming, 7 p.m. ET