For the first time in what feels like months, the NA LCS has a definitive first place team. Congratulations to Team Liquid for breaking the tie!
Unfortuatnely, for Team Liquid to break their tie means the rest of the scoreboard is nothing but knots. Tied for second place are Echo Fox and 100 Thieves. Tied for fourth place are FlyQuest, Cloud9 and OpTic Gaming. TSM are the lone seventh place team, while Counter Logic Gaming, Golden Guardians and Clutch Gaming are all tied for eighth.
The good news is, that means almost every game this week will be important for one reason or another. Not to mention the fact that not a single team is technically out of the playoff hunt as just four games separate the second place teams from the last place teams.
Saturday, August 11
- 100 Thieves vs Echo Fox, 5 p.m. ET
- Cloud9 vs Golden Guardians, 6 p.m. ET
- Counter Logic Gaming vs TSM, 7 p.m. ET
- OpTic Gaming vs Team Liquid, 8 p.m. ET
- Clutch Gaming vs FlyQuest, 9 p.m. ET
Sunday, August 12
- Echo Fox vs OpTic Gaming, 3 p.m. ET
- Golden Guardians vs Clutch Gaming, 4 p.m. ET
- TSM vs 100 Thieves, 5 p.m. ET
- Team Liquid vs Cloud9, 6 p.m. ET
- FlyQuest vs Counter Logic Gaming, 7 p.m. ET