After four weeks of North America LCS action we have finally arrived at that all-important stage in the Summer Split. Almost every single team is deadlocked in the standings. The first place team, technically Counter Logic Gaming, has a record of 5-3, but they are tied with three other teams. Meanwhile, the last place team, currently OpTic Gaming, has a record of 2-6 alongside Cloud9.
With just three wins separating the best teams from the worst, we really have no idea if every team in the NA LCS is good, or well ... not so good. In hopes of shedding more light on that subject, we have two matches this week between “top” teams with Echo Fox and 100 Thieves, who will kick off Saturday’s games and Team Liquid vs. Counter Logic Gaming on Sunday. On the other side of the table, OpTic and Cloud9 will play each other.
Saturday, July 21
- Echo Fox vs 100 Thieves, 5 p.m. ET
- Cloud9 vs Team Liquid, 6 p.m. ET
- TSM vs OpTic Gaming, 7 p.m. ET
- Golden Guardians vs Counter Logic Gaming, 8 p.m. ET
- FlyQuest vs Clutch Gaming, 9 p.m. ET
Sunday, July 22
- OpTic Gaming vs Cloud9, 3 p.m. ET
- FlyQuest vs 100 Thieves, 4 p.m. ET
- Team Liquid vs Counter Logic Gaming, 5 p.m. ET
- Clutch Gaming vs TSM, 6 p.m. ET
- Golden Guardians vs Echo Fox, 7 p.m. ET