The first week of the 2018 NA LCS Summer Split has come to a close and everyone is gearing up for week two.
As for results, last week was pretty shocking for the NA LCS in 2018 in that no result was particularly surprising. Sure, Clutch took down a very strange C9 roster, and yeah, there was that weird game that ended with neither team’s Nexus dying, but other than that it wasn’t too out of the ordinary.
TSM looks like a new and more confident version of last year’s team, CLG looks like they can compete in this new and strange meta, while 100 Thieves, one of the most traditional teams in the league, seem to be struggling with all the champion weirdness. Meanwhile, Echo Fox have been absolutely basking in the new and wild meta, sending their top laner to play both bot and jungle so far in their two games. The only top team that did have a shocking result was Team Liquid who were absolutely demolished by Golden Guardians in a match TL looked completely unready to play.
This week’s NA LCS action features a few good match ups and should let us know exactly which teams can survive, no matter what the meta. You can watch all the matches from week two of the 2018 Summer Split on the Riot Game’s Twitch and YouTube channels, as well as on lolesports.com.
Saturday, June 23
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Liquid, 5 p.m. EST
- TSM vs Clutch Gaming, 6 p.m. EST
- OpTic Gaming vs Echo Fox, 7 p.m. EST
- 100 Thieves vs FlyQuest, 8 p.m. EST
- Golden Guardians vs Cloud9, 9 p.m. EST
Sunday, June 24
- FlyQuest vs OpTic Gaming, 3 p.m. EST
- Cloud9 vs 100 Thieves, 4 p.m. EST
- Team Liquid vs TSM, 5 p.m. EST
- Clutch Gaming vs Counter Logic Gaming, 6 p.m. EST
- Echo Fox vs Golden Guardians, 7 p.m. EST