The NA LCS is back for another week, this time with the standings a little bit stranger than we might have expected. After two weeks of play, stalwarts like TSM and Counter Logic Gaming are struggling while teams like Echo Fox sit at the top of the table.
This week starts out with the perfect series for a huge upset when Counter Logic Gaming takes on Echo Fox. CLG has spent most of 2018 looking a little shaky with little to no team coordination. Meanwhile, Echo Fox, a team surrounded by questions when the roster was first announced, as looked like a perfect model of team play, effectively playing together and successfully taking over every game they’ve played so far this year.
This week’s NA LCS action will kick off on Saturday, Feb. 3 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Each match up will be a best of one and every single one can be seen on the Riot Games Twitch Channel.
Saturday, Feb. 3
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Echo Fox, 5:00 p.m. EST
- Cloud9 vs OpTic Gaming, 6:00 p.m. EST
- Clutch Gaming vs 100 Thieves, 7:00 p.m. EST
- FlyQuest vs Team Liquid, 8:00 p.m. EST
- TSM vs Golden Guardians, 9:00 p.m. EST
Sunday, Feb. 4
- Echo Fox vs OpTic Gaming, 5:00 p.m. EST
- TSM vs 100 Thieves, 6:00 p.m. EST
- Golden Guardians vs Team Liquid, 7:00 p.m. EST
- Clutch Gaming vs Cloud9, 8:00 p.m. EST
- Counter Logic Gaming vs FlyQuest, 9:00 p.m. EST