After one of the biggest and busiest off-seasons of all time, League of Legends is finally back in North America with the 2018 NA LCS Spring Split kicking off this weekend.
But, this year’s NA LCS is likely to look a little different than fans remember it last year. Unlike the last several splits, where teams faced off in best of three matches, each match up in the NA LCS will be just a best of one. Each team will play two matches a week with games being played on Saturday or Sunday.
Also new to the NA LCS this year are four of the teams that will be competing each week. With the addition of franchising over the off-season, Riot allowed 100 Thieves, Clutch Gaming, Golden Guardians, and OpTic gaming to join the league alongside sixth other teams that fans will recognize from previous seasons.
Saturday, Jan. 20
- Team Liquid vs TSM, 5:00 p.m. EST
- 100 Thieves vs OpTic Gaming, 6:00 p.m. EST
- Clutch Gaming vs Golden Guardians, 7:00 p.m. EST
- Echo Fox vs FlyQuest, 8:00 p.m. EST
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Cloud9, 9:00 p.m. EST
Sunday, Jan. 21
- OpTic Gaming vs Team Liquid, 5:00 p.m. EST
- FLyQuest vs TSM, 6:00 p.m. EST
- Counter Logic Gaming vs 100 Thieves, 7:00 p.m. EST
- Golden Guardians vs Cloud9, 8:00 p.m. EST
- Echo Fox vs Clutch Gaming, 9:00 p.m. EST