Included in Wednesday’s updates to League of Legends’ Public Beta Environment was a mysterious new set of voice lines. It’s hard to tell exactly what it’s for — a new champion, a new game mode, maybe even a new skin? — but the game has revealed champions with sneak peeks like this on the PBE before.
Take a listen for yourself. Whoever this person is, he’s a friend of the jungle (as Skin Spotlights has titled the video), and the voice lines appear to be triggered by the various jungle monsters. There are also multiple references to dancing.
Video via the great folks at SurrenderAt20.
For those unable to listen to the video, here are the voice lines:
- “Poor Gromp ... he was a prince among toads”
- “You will be missed old friend, warts and all!”
- “Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit”
- “Hop to the lilypad in the sky, old friend”
- “Wait til you see Daisy’s dance moves!”
- “Everyone wins in a dance-off”
- “Next time, more petting and less stabbing”
- “A tragic end for such a noble friend”
- “Can I cut in? Yes? No. I’ll...I’ll come back later”
- “Why kill when you can simply ask?”
- “What a shame. He could have been a mountain.”
- “How can anyone kill someone as cuddly as Krugs?”
- “Farewell Krugs, I shall miss our long talks.”