Sometimes it's not enough just to play League of Legends. Sometimes you need to embrace it. Make it a part of your life. Yes, even eat it. That's what a restaurant in the Fengtai District of Beijing is now doing. It has everything a League fan could want. Plenty of game memorabilia on the walls, the chance to drink elixirs and a creative menu that totally makes sense -- well, most of it.
Take a look through all the photos because this is brilliant. For now lets focus on the best menu items you can get at the League of Legends restaurant:
- "Hometown of Fizz": Crab, shrimp, pineapple and corn. I get the crab and the shrimp, but what kind of pineapple and corn grows under the sea is beyond us.
- "The Tentacle of Vel'Koz": Fried squid. Simple, obvious, elegant. Vel'Koz isn't my main, but I'd make him my main.
- "The Passion of Gangplank": Fries. Who knew Gangplank was so passionate about fries? Wait ... one sec.
- "The Hot of Malphite": Sausage. No comment.
- "Brand's Delicious": Custard tart. No offense to Brand, but I really doubt his ability to make a custard tart with care. There is no way he's making a custard without curdling it, and the crust is totally going to burst into flames.
None of these look appealing? That's okay. The restaurant serves pizzas too, and every day has a special. For instance, on Wednesdays you can eat Alistar's pizza which is nine inches of beef. Oh God ...